Form W-4V (Rev February 2018)

    the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (toll-free). For other government payments, consult your payer for the correct claim or identification number format. Line 5. If you want federal income tax withheld from your unemployment compensation, check the box on line 5. The payer will withhold 10% from each payment. Line 6.

    PDF Document: